Dersou features an impressive tasting menu by Japanese chef Taku Sekine.
Le Toi du Moi, pastry by Ying Chen
For Ying, pastries are a way to communicate directly with people.
Summer Rain, pastry by Ying Chen
The perfectly manicured Jardin du Palais Royal
Lounging at Quai de la Seine
What’s a luxury experience that can only be had in your city?
Small in space but big on character, the Boot Cafe is the perfect place to have a coffee.
5. Café Kitsuné in the Jardin du Palais Royal
1. A luxurious tea time in one of the palace hotels in Paris. I would recommend Le Meurice Hotel Paris.
3. A morning stroll in Jardin du Luxembourg or on Île Saint-Louis
4. A summer picnic in any of the Parisian parks or by the Quai de la Seine (or on your rooftop)
1. Jardin du Palais Royal
2. Jardin du Luxembourg
3. Promenade Plantée
4. Canal Saint-Martin
5. The area where most of the best professional cookware/ingredients shops (Mora, La Bovida Magasin Les Halles, Deco Relief, G. Detou and E. Dehillerin to name a few) are situated around Rue Montmartre, the neighborhood near the metro stations of Les Halles, Étienne Marcel and Sentier.
Four bridges connect the rest of Paris to Île Saint-Louis, a small cobblestoned island in the heart of the city.